The ROCKSOLAR 60W provides DC 18v output. It is able to charge small power stations like the ROCKSOLAR Weekender portable power station using sunlight.
- If the sun is shining, you have power!
- Foldable and lightweight to carry
- Charges 5-volt devices like smartphones, tablets, power banks, PSP, GPS, Bluetooth earphones, and more under the sun
- Clean power for camping trips, outdoor photography, fishing trips, hiking excursions, and more
- An emergency backup power source for personal electronics
This product doesn't have a power storage function. The charging effect will be different based on different sunlight angles, sunlight radiance, and the actual demands of the device on the charging current.
|Peak Power Voltage(Vmp(V))||18V|
|Peak Power Current(Imp(A))||3.3A Max|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc(V))||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc(A))||3.66A|
|Panel Type||PET Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Material||Polyester Spray Proof Fabric|
|Output||USB(Orange, QC3.0): 5V/3.4A, 9V/2.5A, 12V/2A Max|
|USB ports(Black：5V 3.1A Max|
|Package Includes||1*60 Watt Foldable Solar Charger|
|1*2m Long DC Cable|
|1*DC5.5/2.1 to DC3.5/1.35 Connector|
|1*DC5.5/2.1 to DC5.5/2.5 Connector|
|1*DC5.5/2.1 to DC8.0*5.5*0.8 Connector|