Portable Power Stations FAQ
How to provide power for DC 12V appliances(such as a headlamp, fan) with portable power supply ？
The 5.5mm 12V DC output is plug and play. Plug your appliances into the DC output port to gain power.
How to provide power for AC appliances with portable power supply ？
Connect the power cable plug of the electrical appliance to the AC outlet of the product, switch on the power button and the unit will start providing power to your appliances.
WARNING! The Ac outlets, AC voltage, and frequency are different according to different countries; please carefully check whether the product specifications are consistent with the appliance specifications before use, otherwise, it can lead to dangerous situations.
How to Charge from your car with a 12V cigarette lighter？
Using the included car charger, plug the unit into a 12V cigarette lighter (carport) of your car.
You will know the unit is charging when the blue LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks. The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
What do you pay attention to when using a portable power supply？
- Do not short-circuit the unit. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the unit away from all metal objects (e.g. coins, hair-pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not heat the unit, or dispose of it in the fire, water, or other liquids. Keep away from high temperatures. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight.
- Keep away from high humidity, dusty places.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this unit.
- Do not drop, place heavy objects on, or allow a strong impact on this unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not cover the device with towels, clothing, and other items.
- The unit may become hot when charging. This is normal. Use caution when handling.
- Do not charge the unit over the required time.
- Disconnect the unit when fully charged.
- Use the unit properly to avoid electronic shock.
- Please deal with scrap products in accordance with the regulations, do not treat the built-in battery as household garbage, so as not to cause explosion and pollution.
- The product is only used for emergency situations, it cannot replace the standard DC or AC power of household appliances or digital products.